Thursday, March 17, 2022

RAW

It's been a minute. And quite honestly, I'm not sure who's even still here to read this (outside of maybe my sweetest friend in Virginia). But I need to be raw and real - if for no one else other than myself. I have been struggling. More specifically, I have been struggling since Christmas. Most days, everything feels insurmountable. And though there are pictures of me smiling and looking like I have not a care in the world, the truth of the matter is that I have spent a lot of time in tears over the past three months. It's as if I have worked myself to the breaking point. I just don't know how to be... okay. I'm exhausted. I'm anxious. I am fragile. But I also have some amazing people in my life who have supported me beyond measure throughout this. Hopefully I will be able to catch up my blog on all of the things that we've done since January - because we've done so much. But for now, I'll start here. I'll start with where I am. And I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment