Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BLESSED

November has been a month to reflect on gratitude. Turns out there is a multitude of blessings in my life. Which I knew already. But when you take the time to write them out, the magnitude of it all is overpowering.

In no particular order, I am grateful for:
my unique personality ~ my handsome, supportive, loving, respectful, amazing husband ~ four healthy little ones with their own unique personalities ~ my wonderful parents ~ fabulous in-laws that I consider to be family as much as my family ~ my family (just blanketing it so I don't drag this post on forever) ~ the world's best friends, old and new ~ an amazing ward that has welcomed us since day one ~ the greatest neighbors on the planet ~ a home. not perfect, but it is a wonderful place ~ my health. being a celiac is a con, but being a runner is a pro. balanced ~ the continual forward movement with gluten free products ~ not having pain ~ perfect pregnancies and deliveries that were free from complications ~ being able to stay home to raise my children ~ graduating from ASU, even if my degree is collecting dust ~ photography. didn't predict this direction, but I love it ~ my new-found love for running ~ being OCD. hard sometimes, but being super organized is the only reason I can do all that I do ~ my ability to learn and master [most] new skills with ease ~ my love of geography and culture. I see the world differently than most ~ the depth of my feelings. I use to hate the intensity, but I have learned that I am extremely compassionate for those I care for ~ adoption ~ the life I have been given.

There really is so much more, but I don't want to go on and on. I thought about adding "hot chocolate" and "peppermint kisses" because I am grateful for such silly, random things, too. But in all seriousness, the blessings listed above have been on my mind a lot lately. And I felt I had to express my deepest gratitude. I have a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment