Thursday, November 8, 2012

OVERLOAD

Yup. It's Thursday again. And I am just now posting my Wednesday what.

You'll have to excuse me. November is my overload month. 6 photo shoots, plus OUR family photos. 2 family get togethers. 2 Thanksgivings. 1 Pinterest party for Relief Society. 1 funeral in Michigan. 1 5k to run. 1 birthday to celebrate. Parties. Showers. And everything else in between. Really. This month may kill me. But strangely, I like the stress of a full plate. Going nonstop exhausts me, but I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with it. And so far, everything has been falling into place perfectly. The only thing to suffer so far is a little housework and the blog. So I apologize if my house isn't its normal level of clean or if I miss a post or two this month. I am trying my best to do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment