Friday, May 24, 2013

BACK

Hey look, guys. I AM BLOGGING. It's only been like three months... Sorry about that. I wanted to redesign my blog. And the blog for my kids. And my photography site. My OCD brain mandates that I must shut everything down during the design process. Lame, I know. Now that [almost] everything is good to go, you can expect me to have a blogging presence once again. No more disappearances. Promise.

I am not even going to try to catch up. Well, scratch that. There will be a few things I blog about. Like running a half marathon. And maybe Easter - only because I have a BILLION photos. But I thought I would start back up with something sweet. A video I made of Nene. I can't believe my baby girl is already a year old.

I promise you there are no surprises in this video.
And I apologize for the camera shake. Stupid iMovie wouldn't apply stabilization when I saved it. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment