Tuesday, February 11, 2014

365: WEEK 6

This week has felt busier than most. Maybe I am crazy and just don't realize how busy I always am. Regardless, this past week saw many adventures. Running for the first time since baby. Taking the kids to a museum. Racing in the Color Vibe with friends. Visiting with my birthmother. I am sure other things happened as well... I just don't remember them. If it weren't for my ginormous chalkboard wall calendar, I wouldn't remember ANYTHING. My favorite image of the week: February 7th - Air Museum. You can read all about my trip to the museum HERE. It was such a fun adventure for the littles. The photo from the Color Vibe was a close second, though. That race was SO. MUCH. FUN. More pictures from the Color Vibe HERE. Fun runs are awesome.
Little Thumb SuckerFirst Post-Baby Run | Air MuseumColor Vibe 5kMyself Daughter BirthmotherQuality Time With DadSlam Dunk
Lots of Nene. Unintentional; boys rarely sit still long enough to be photographed.

1 comment: