Tuesday, February 25, 2014

365: WEEK 8

Another week completed. Sometimes this project makes me feel as if my life is boring or uneventful - which is slightly humorous as I have five children so you would think life is never boring or uneventful. I strive to take photos that depict our day, but some days I have to get creative. That means that some photos are just down-right random. Go with it. My favorite image of the week: February 21st - Library Books. This was my first attempt at returning to our weekly library routine. I have to admit, it went pretty dang well. Yes my kids wandered here and there a bit. And yes my little girl pulled various books off of the shelves. But OVERALL, they were great. I didn't even stage this image; they just sat next to one another and read the books I handed them. I also like the Swings photo. It was sister's first time on the swings. She OBVIOUSLY loved it.
SwingsZoo With FriendsLibrary Books | Bridal ShowerGrandmother's HouseLittle PiggiesWaiting Room

No comments:

Post a Comment