Wednesday, February 19, 2014

365: WEEK 7

Many ups and downs this last week. Started the week off with being sick. I could hardly stand. The mr. came home from work early to help out with the kids, but ended up feeling as sick as I did. We were useless. The kids, on the other hand, were 100% healthy. And bouncing off the walls. Luckily, it was a 24 hour thing. We were able to pick up where we left off the following day, which is a good thing as I had a lot of Valentine's Day activities for the littles. My favorite image of the week: February 15th - Dysfunctional Superheroes. These kids. They are HILARIOUS. I was trying to get a good (read: smiling) picture of all five, but this is what I got instead. So much better than I could have ever imagined.
Sick In BedDecorating CupcakesSending My LoveDysfunctional SuperheroesPressing Sunday ShirtsHoliday Barbecue | Lovely Tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment