Saturday, May 10, 2014

365: WEEK 18

I have been swamped with photography. Five photo shoots in eight days. Which means I have been doing nothing but editing for my clients in my "spare time". Because, you know. I have a ton of spare time. I can't complain, though. I enjoy what I do and each session is an opportunity for professional growth. My favorite image of the week: May 6th - Sweet, Little Curls. I wish I could have gotten a sharper image, but that is nigh on impossible with a 2 year old who hates being photographed. But I HAD to capture Nene's curls before they grow out and fade away. I didn't do a thing to her hair that day; those curls are completely natural. I love to play with them whenever she gives me the opportunity to do so. Which is basically never.
Warrior IIMy WorkCuddlesFajita Party | Getting DressedMy WorkSweet Little Curls
Side note: I have been photographing some of the most amazing people on the planet lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment