Friday, May 23, 2014

365: WEEK 19

Seriously. Sorry I am so late in posting this, friends. Turns out that I am only half functioning when photographing a wedding. I focused so much on the wedding itself that I basically forgot everything else. Including my children. Just kidding. Maybe. It was a crazy week, which ended with me in tears. Because half functioning and caring for five little ones does that sometimes. My favorite image of the week: May 9th - Youngest & Oldest. This was a play off of THIS picture back in January. Jojo was holding the baby one evening and I thought, "Wow. So much has changed in such a short time. I need to photograph that". So I did. And I love their expressions.
05-07-14_BigJumps.jpg05-08-09-14-Combo.jpg05-10-14_CarCart.jpg05-11-14_MothersDay.jpg05-12-14_BathingBaby.jpg05-13-14_WrestlingWithDad.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment