Tuesday, May 27, 2014

365: WEEK 21

I have been trying to unwind and relax this past week. After the rush of photography sessions, I wanted to spend time with my family for birthdays and the holiday weekend. We have had so much fun together: aquarium trip, Barro's, Sweet Tooth Fairy, sprinklers with neighbors, indoor picnic dinner & movie, zoo trip, California Pizza Kitchen, first swim of the season, and steak dinner. Our weekend couldn't have been better. My favorite image of the week: May 24th - Sprinklers. While I adore both of the birthday photos so, so much, the Sprinklers one just makes my heart happy. It was one of those one-time-only shots. The littles were playing with their friends across the street - little splash pool, slip-n-slide, sprinklers. My oldest jumped through the water like this ONCE and I was fortunate enough to have my camera trained on him. I absolutely LOVE this photo (click on the photo to be brought to the full resolution image, which is seriously awesome).
Sharing BooksBirthday GirlAquarium Adventure | SprinklersI Three NowFirst Swim Of The YearBee PositiveOh. Right. And then there is this… stay tuned for more about our next adventure in early Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment