Monday, January 29, 2018

365.3: WEEK 4

I've tried to slow down this last week. I've NEEDED to slow down this last week. More often than not, I feel as if I'm in over my head with everything that I try to take on. As a result, last Monday ended up being a very difficult day for me. A day where I felt as if I were breaking. I've slowly bounced back, but I am starting to reassess my priorities. Family will always come first. Always. But I am considering giving up on other interests. Like photography. We'll see what happens... So this last week. Feeling broken. 100th day of school. Surprising the littles with a trip to the movies. Easy [educational] entertainment. Napping in the car during school pick-up. Saturday morning cartoons. Doting on our baby nephew.
January 22nd - January 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment