Tuesday, January 2, 2018

THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS

I know that it's January. But this last week and a half whizzed past without a moment to spare. And until I have the ability to make time stop all together, I'm going to have to continue to play a bit of catch-up. So Christmas Eve is up first. It was a Sunday. A typical, long Sunday. To break up the time between breakfast and afternoon church, we decided to decorate gingerbread cookies to leave out for Santa. While the littles worked on cookie ornaments and trees, I tried my hand at a gingerbread train. I usually have pretty detailed work, but there was really only enough time for me to decorate a Santa cookie before I had to start readying myself for church. And wouldn't you know? That Santa cookie is the ONLY cookie that the "real" [mr.] Santa ate...

No comments:

Post a Comment