Thursday, October 25, 2012

FORGETFULNESS

Yes, it is Thursday. And I am just now posting my Wednesday What.

What can I say? Having had children (so many, so quickly might I add) has made my brain turn into a lump of forgetfulness. While my spatial memory is incredible - I remember very specific details about locations I have only visited once - my short term memory is less than ideal. I feel as if I forget everything. Deadlines and obligations? Rarely meet them on time. Tasks and favors? Never remember to do them on my own. I would not remember daily appointments and events if not for my gigantic chalkboard wall calendar (which I have forgotten to share with you on multiple occasions). I know my memory is bad. And it only appears to be getting worse over time...
[True story: I looked at my phone while typing this post to find 7 new text messages. I missed them because I temporarily forgot I had a phone. Sigh. I fail.]

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, whatever. It's not the kids! At least not for me. Ha ha. I'm going to be a complete and total wreck when I have children...my memory is already worse than most people's grandmothers! That's not a lie. I've always had a horrible memory.

    ReplyDelete