Wednesday, March 19, 2014

365: WEEK 10

I found a solution: Flickr. Seriously, duh on my part. I can upload right from Lightroom into specific photosets. And if my Mac were to crash (I'd die a little inside), I can download my images again at their original size. Not to mention, the resolution of my images on screen is SO MUCH cleaner than before. I may have swapped out images for everything I have already posted for my 365 Project... My heart is happy. Last week was crazy. I had a race over the weekend and began the following week with an injury. I ran the Neon Bubble Dash with a friend and her son - super fun. I woke to an unrelated neck injury a couple days later. Turns out if you feed a baby in the same position every time for years and years, your neck muscles will slowly retrain themselves to think that your head is suppose to be cockeyed instead of straight. The chiropractor had to pop my neck into alignment. So that was fun. Favorite image of the week: March 9th - Four at the Door. These kids are a whole lot of crazy. But they are MY crazy and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Book Nook | Astronaut ExplorationNo Pictures PleaseNeon Bubble DashFour At The DoorFirst AdjustmentTechno Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment