Wednesday, March 19, 2014

365: WEEK 11

I have been going NON-STOP this week. I helped plan a surprise party for mutual for our newest beehive. I took all five littles out to eat at Old Spaghetti Factory - solo. I acted as wedding photographer for my brother-in-law and his sweet bride. I photographed a busy two-year-old who couldn't care less about looking at the camera. I saw my sweet babe blessed by his wonderful daddy. And I brought all five littles to the baby's 2 month check-up. Like I said. Non-stop. Favorite images this week: March 14th - My Work. And March 16th - Blessing Day. It is almost impossible to pick between the two since both hold so much meaning. I was beyond thrilled to capture my brother-in-law and his new wife on their big day. So much fun - even if it was eight hours on my feet. And my little guy's baby blessing? Wonderful. He is the light of my life.
Feeding The DucksSpumoniMy WorkMy Work | Blessing DayLucky DayCouch Potatoes
That kid right there… Almost impossible to photograph. He hates the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment