Friday, March 7, 2014

365: WEEK 9

Still photographing. I just don't get the opportunity to upload my images to the computer every single day, let alone make a few edits on them. This challenge felt difficult this week; I am beginning to feel drained of creativity. I even went as far as to beg the mr. to drive by the Gilbert temple on Sunday JUST to get a temple shot that day. Luckily, he loves me enough to have done so. Favorite image of the week: February 27th - Bonding Time. I can't begin to tell you how tricky it is to work with a timer. So the fact that this image came out looking so calm and natural makes me quite happy. Not to mention I am holding the sweetest little guy in my arms. I also like the photo Driving In The Rain. Turns out the National Weather Service confirmed that an EF-0 tornado touched down in Mesa that day. Makes sense to me - I watched as a 35ft tall pine tree snapped in half like a toothpick at the same time as our trampoline went flying across the yard like a frisbee. Two minutes later, the storm passed. It was pretty insane (for Arizona).
New BeginningsBonding TimeWrestling AlligatorsDriving In The RainGilbert Temple DedicationSweet Tooth FairyBox Of Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment