Wednesday, April 2, 2014

365: WEEK 13

This week has been another crazy one. Seems like that is pretty much the story of my life. We just go, go, go. The funny thing is, I like the chaos of it all; I feel more organized and accomplished when things are hectic. No major events in particular this past week. We are just always on the move. My favorite image this week: March 27th - My Little Nene. This girl has my heart. My boys do as well, of course. But something about having a little girl just brings a smile to my face. Maybe it is because I always wanted a mini-me growing up. And I got one.
Beep BeepMy Little Nene | Jungle GymShopping TripSleepy SundayBig HelperPaper Snowflakes
Not loving this last photo, but I seriously didn't pull my camera out until around 8pm. Came home to find
the mr. taking down the paper snowflakes I had procrastinated in packing away two months ago… Love him.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously LOVE looking at your weekly photos. That little diva sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete