Wednesday, April 9, 2014

365: WEEK 14

This week has been a roller coaster. Oh man. Major ups and downs. Somehow, I managed to come out on top. Last Friday evening, I was feeling pretty much broken. My oldest had shoved a friend off of a half-wall at the park (no injuries other than egos). I remembered a book that was due (that day) after arriving at the library. The mr. and I were NOT on the same page about a few things, therefore affecting our relationship. It was a mess. But then wonderful conference came and Elder Bednar went and gave THIS talk. Pretty sure I will be printing it out and reading it every night. The stars have aligned and all is right in the world again. A friend made mention that that always seems to happen around conference time. Truth. My favorite image this week: April 2nd - Strawberry Fields Forever. I had fun trying to get this shot and I think I nailed it. I LOVE the colors. And the detail.
Strawberry Fields ForeverVolcano PlayClimbConference ColoringLap BookBlowing Bubbles | New Toy

1 comment: