Thursday, April 17, 2014

365: WEEK 15

My confidence is falling. I post my photos [almost] daily on 365project.org. I have received zero comments the last few days, which is killing me. I thrive on validation. My love language: words of affirmation. So when I don't get comments, I take it personally. I am aware this is silly and no, I am not fishing for compliments. I swear.
Moving on…
So. This last week has been fun. Potty training. Date night. Zoo outing. Reading books. Not REALLY potty training. I put Nene on the toilet for the heck of it to see what would happen. She has some interest, but isn't quite ready. We'll revisit after Easter. Friday was a trip to the zoo. We will probably go a few more times, but it is getting too hot. Which is why we spent most of the time at the zoo's splash pads. On Saturday, the mr. insisted on taking me out on a date. So grateful; I needed that break. We went to Picazzo's and ate waaaaay too much food. Then followed it up with a trip to Mesa Fro Yo. Monday brought the surprise of Joel reading an entire book by himself. I knew he was close, but man. That kid is awesome. Makes me proud. My favorite image of the week: April 10th - Sweet Lady. If you have followed me through my other blog, you might remember THIS POST. My dear friend's little ladybug. So when I caught this image in one try, I cried. I can't see a ladybug without thinking of Amy & Ella.
First AttemptSweet LadyFeeding Friends | Date Night DinnerEaster TraditionReading SoloThree Months

3 comments:

  1. My love language too, my friend. I get it. I just went to the link you posted of your other blog and had so much fun looking at some of your entries! I can feel your deep love for your children and husband in them. Love looking at your pictures and especially love that Tommy made the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really dig the penguin pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving this series. Love your B&W photos especially.

    ReplyDelete