Tuesday, April 22, 2014

365: WEEK 16

My oldest, the mr., and I have been under the weather today, so the lack in preschool gave me time to edit this past week's photos. We pretty much did Easter activities all week. I found this week that the ideas I had in mind for my photo of the day often weren't my favorite images. Instead, I went with photos that were better representations of the day as a whole, not just close-ups of particular details. My favorite image of the week: April 22nd - Mr. Potato Head. Do you KNOW how difficult it is to capture this ball of energy?! I swear, the kid never stops. This was very much a spontaneous photo as I had given no thought to what I would photograph today. Wiped out with feeling "blah" all day. So this guy came to my 365 rescue and gave me a silly moment to capture.
04-16-14_AllBoy.jpg04-17-14_DyeingEggs.jpg04-18-19-14-Combo.jpg04-20-14_EasterBaskets.jpg04-21-14_ShopPlay.jpg04-22-14_MrPotatoHead.jpg
Oh yeah. Those gorgeous Easter eggs I made to use as Easter dinner place markers? I totally forgot them at home.

2 comments:

  1. Leigh, I love the everyday glimpses! Your children are going to look back at these photos with such fondness and gratitude for such a fun, loving and talented mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! At the end of the year, I intend to make a professionally printed book with all of these images. It will be my Christmas gift to myself. I am just exhausted at the thought that I will never want to stop doing this. Haha!

      Delete