Tuesday, June 17, 2014

365: WEEK 23

I let another week get away from me before posting. Oops. I have been busy busy busy with photography and preschool. Editing a wedding (while taking on more clients) takes up a majority of my free time, so there is not much time left for blogging. Add to that the time I've spent working like crazy on building a summer semester of preschool and you get zero time. On top of everything, Joel took a summer school class AND the mr. started a new job. So life has been unusually crazy for us lately. My favorite image of the week: June 5th - Starting To Roll. The littlest little recently became somewhat mobile. He's not quite to the point of rolling around the house, but he can surely roll as needed to get to his toys. He is a such a content little guy.
My WorkStarting To Roll06-06-07-14-Combo.jpg06-08-14_SweetSunday.jpg06-09-14_NewJobForTheMr.jpg06-10-14_SneakingSnacks.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment