Tuesday, June 17, 2014

365: WEEK 24

I feel like I have been going nonstop for the last couple of weeks. I hardly have any down time because I have decided to take on the world. Now that I have finished gathering and creating material for my summer semester of preschool, I feel like I can appreciate the little moments more often. And we are falling into a nice routine with the mr. getting home from work two hours early on a regular basis. At first, it was chaos. Dad was home and we had no clue what to do with ourselves. Now we have swim days and library days and play days. All with Daddy. It's wonderful to have this extra time as a family. My favorite image of the week: June 11th - Measuring Dinosaurs. These two do not get along. Actually, that is an understatement. They drive each other nuts all day long. The only time they are friends is at bed time, when parents are the common enemy. So to see them playing so well together the other day was such a tender mercy.
Measuring DinosaursJamba Juice | Girls' Movie Night50th Anniversary Vow RenewalGetting Pretty06-16-14_PoolPlay.jpg06-17-14_LittleReader.jpgLittle side note. June 14th - 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal. Favor for my grandma. I didn't know the couple, but I enjoyed capturing the moment. And this great man did a marvelous job with the little ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. your kids are so beautiful and you really do take great pictures

    ReplyDelete