Wednesday, June 25, 2014

365: WEEK 25

In one week, I will have completed 1/2 of my 365 Project. Can I just say - I never thought I would make it this far. It has taken dedication and creativity. There have been difficult days. There have been days I have resented this goal. There have been days when I have wanted to throw my camera far distances at full force. But I am grateful that I have stuck with it. My commitment has shown me that I can achieve goals that I perceive to be near impossible.
We are at a point right now where all we are trying to accomplish is surviving the summer. IT. IS. HOT. You walk outside and it feels as if you have walked into an oven. Lots of trips to the library. Lots of trips to the swimming pool. And lots of indoor activities. My favorite image of the week: June 24th - Mr. Difficult. My husband would tell you that our oldest is the most difficult child. But for me, it is the second. We butt heads. Always. He was the easiest baby on the planet, but has morphed into the hardest little kid in the world. Tests my patience daily. After a MAJOR tantrum yesterday, I asked to take his picture. And what did I get? His mischievous little smirk.
06-18-14_PlayMat.jpg06-19-14_IceArt.jpg06-20-14_SummerReading.jpg06-21-14-FirstDayOfSummer.jpg06-22-23-14-Combo.jpg06-24-14-MrDifficult.jpgAnd while it looks like potty training hasn't been a walk in the park, that picture is very misleading. Bubs was throwing a fit because I put him on the toilet as opposed to his little training potty. And because I took his picture... He has done quite well with potty training the last three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment