Tuesday, July 15, 2014

365: WEEK 27

I never posted my photos last week. Which is humorous, because I had them edited and posted to Flickr a week ago. My nose has been stuck in a book. Priorities, right? Actually, I think I am getting my priorities in order; we spend so much time as a family doing all sorts of activities. I am not sure what is different. More daylight hours? New work hours? Something clearly related to time. My favorite image of the week: July 3rd - Peek-A-Boo. This little guy's personality is so BIG. He is almost always laughing or smiling. Loves that he can sit up with his brothers and sister. Scooting around on his belly to get to things. Gobbling up food like a champ. I am glad that I listened when Heavenly Father said we weren't suppose to be done after Nene.
Giving Kisses | Peek-A-BooIndependence DaySealife AquariumGarden ThiefJump & SplashPretend Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment