Wednesday, July 16, 2014

365: WEEK 28

A little bit of excitement this past week. First, Chick-Fil-A had their annual 'Cow Appreciation Day', so we donned some spots, tails, and ears in order to receive a free meal. Because who doesn't like free? Second, I took the kids to Payson for a day away. It was fabulous. We found a great park with green grass, tall trees, and a little lake. We played and ate snacks while watching a storm roll in. Perfect and simple. Third, my parents brought me fresh salmon from Seattle. That might not sound like much to you, but words cannot describe my love for smoked salmon. My favorite image of the week: July 12th - Playing In Payson. The image itself is not the most fantastic or interesting shot I have ever captured. What makes this my favorite are the memories behind it. I feel as if a lot of this summer is just a blur of reoccurring activities - which is perfectly fine - but this day stands out. I can look at this image and be pulled back to my impromptu trip up north to just BE with my littles.
07-09-14-LibraryPlay.jpg07-10-14-MarioKartWii.jpg07-11-14-CowAppreciationDay.jpg07-12-13-14-Combo.jpg07-14-14-FreshSalmon.jpg07-15-14-SixMonths.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment