Tuesday, July 1, 2014

365: WEEK 26

HALF WAY! I have taken a photograph every single day for the last half year. Ridiculous. This last week has been a difficult one. Stress. Sickness. Silly little things. I can't even remember half of the things that made this past week so rough. But I am here. I am half way through. And I am at the end of my first trimester, too. Six more months and I will have [hopefully] completed this goal successfully. Six more months and I will have my last little one. Six more month and I will be the mother of six children. Ha. My favorite image of the week: June 29th - Starting To Sit. I can't believe this little guy is this big already. He is such a lover.
06-25-14-RollingAway.jpg06-26-14-FrozenCustard.jpg06-27-28-14-Combo.jpg06-29-14-StartingToSit.jpg06-30-14-SillyStickers.jpg07-01-14-LastFirst.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment