Tuesday, July 29, 2014

365: WEEK 30

This week has been an adventure. Two doctors' visits and a road trip. On Wednesday, Baby B had a doctor's appointment. He weighs 20 lbs. Essentially, he's a chunk. A happy, healthy chunk. On friday, we drove out to California to go play in the ocean with our friends, the Hales. Newport has CRAZY [bad] parking, but a beautiful beach. We stayed out a little too long with not enough sunscreen (i.e. none). Worth it. On Monday, another doctor's appointment. This time, for me. The BIG one. I basically had a break down in the car before the appointment; my nerves were shot in regards to finding out gender. But more on that later. My favorite image of the week: July 26th - Beach Babe. Even though I am OCD about keeping things clean and organized, I love the beach. Practically impossible to be clean and organized at the beach. Once I got adjusted to the chaos of sand, toys, water, and five kids, I enjoyed myself. It was fun watching all of the littles play, too. Baby B loved experiencing sand for the first time; he was so fascinated with the way it moved through his fingers.
Well Baby Check-Up | Beauty In All ThingsCalifornia BoundBeach BabeIn-N-Out Burger07-28-14-ItsA.jpg
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
07-29-14-CherryOnTop.jpg
I KNEW I was having a boy. I wasn't trying to just tell myself that. I KNEW it. The car ride to the appointment was nerve-racking ; I was a mess. I've always known how to read an ultrasound, so when I saw a lack of parts, I realized what it meant before my doctor told me. I laughed. I shouted. I cried. It was probably ridiculous. But I never thought it would happen. I am having another sweet baby girl. I am ecstatic. 

3 comments:

  1. I TRULY am over the moon happy for you guys!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Congratulations. And I really love how your photography has developed. It's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!! Oh, that makes me do a happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete