Saturday, October 16, 2021

BELATED POST: BIG THINGS

School started the first week of August and *GASP* I HAVE A KID IN JUNIOR HIGH. It's insane. It's about that time that I started telling people about my new job as an architectural drafter for an engineering firm. That in and of itself could be its own post, but I'll spare you. Long story short, a long time friend reached out with a job opportunity (that just HAPPENED to be what I wanted to be "when I grew up" from the ages of about 8 to 18 years old). I started training on the job and now I have being plans for clients being approved by different cities across the state. It's beyond surreal. Annnnnnnnnnnnnd the mr. got his Masters. He has been working on that (under the radar) for the last year and received his degree with straight A's. I'm so proud. We're all doing big things!

No comments:

Post a Comment