Sunday, October 17, 2021

BELATED POST: DISNEYLAND GIRLS' TRIP

Two years ago, my best friend and I started planning a trip to Disneyland (with another friend of ours) for April of 2020. Buuuuuuuut that got cancelled and we waited. And waited. And waited and waited and waited. FINALLY, after what felt like eternity, she and I were able to make the trip together - with NO kids. I stand by my claim that Disneyland is almost, if not even BETTER without kids. She and I had a blast, riding all the rides, eating all the food, and shopping for all the things. Disneyland is seriously my happy place and I am so grateful that I got to do it with one of my favorite people (who is just as Disney obsessed as I am). Also, alllll the vertical photos since I took these with my phone and NOT my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment