Saturday, October 16, 2021

BELATED POST: CALI TRIP

Well damn. It's been a minute. Or three months... I'm guessing there were maybe only two of you who even still check my blog, if you haven't given up on it entirely. But I love to share stories and photos, so I'm just going to keep doing my thing.
Back in the middle of July, we spent 5 days in Costa Mesa. There's a lot of tradition that goes into our summer trips to Cali: taking the ferry to Balboa Island, getting taffy at Balboa Candy shop, playing at Newport Beach, visiting some of our favorite friends, getting sunburns at the beach. This year we added a little something extra on our last day before coming home: a half day at Downtown Disney, enjoying the shopping, treats, and restaurants. Oh yeah. I had very pink hair for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment