Monday, August 13, 2018

365.3: WEEK 32

Whoa. I am tired. First day of preschool is in the books and I'm pretty sure this will be an adjustment. In addition to mothering six kids, running all the miles, and tutoring kids in China, I am now teaching two preschool classes, four days a week. I love it, but boy am I wiped. I literally fell asleep at my desk while editing these pictures today. It was awesome. But last week was magical. We're in that special place where summer and school coincide. Plus unicorns. Meeting teachers Monday night. Enjoying an end-of-summer treat. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Greeting new friends for preschool meet-the-teacher. Showing off a new cereal. Jumping into the pool without floaties. Sitting reverently for stake conference.
August 6th - August 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment