Monday, August 20, 2018

365.3: WEEK 33

Last week was an emotional rollercoaster. It started off well enough, but spiraled out of control quickly. Most of the week was spent dealing with more anxiety than I have faced (at once) in quite a while. In fact, I am still recovering. Needless to say, things are looking a lot different than I had anticipated and I am learning to embrace it. All I can say for sure is that self care is invaluable. And that I have been surrounded by understanding and supportive people. First day of school. First day of school. Dealing with overwhelming anxiety. Embracing my emotions. Wearing [new] glasses for the first time in 16 years. Pool party with biological family. Playing hopscotch after church.
August 13th - August 19th
The photo above was taken by my three year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment