Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PERSPECTIVE

Something I constantly try to think about.

Today is one of those days. If you are a parent, you know what I am talking about.

Whining/crying/screaming and the day has not even started. Fighting/hitting/throwing and breakfast only ended minutes ago. Wrestling/smothering/pushing and it is no where near nap time. One of those days where you are likely to lose it. One of those days you can't help but fall to pieces. One of those days that just feels like OH MY GOSH GET AWAY FROM THE BABY, NOW!

Yup. One of those days. But even though today is one of those days, I can have a positive perspective. I can have happiness. Today might be utterly horrible. My kids might be nothing short of miserable. And it is okay. I am okay. Because if I can just hang on long enough to survive today, I will have a new tomorrow. And today does not have to determine what tomorrow will be like. So here's to a better today and an even better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Atta girl! I have to do this every day... remind myself to be positive. Some days that is easier than others. ;)

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete