Thursday, September 6, 2012

PRESCHOOL


I cannot believe it. This kid is old enough to go to pre-school. While in my morning rush, I noticed a friend had taken the time to document her son's first day of pre-school. AND she had made a super cute gift for the teacher. My mad dash became even more hectic as I frantically threw together a gift, fed J his lunch, filled out our little chalkboard, snapped a couple of pictures, hustled the kids in the car, drove around the corner, and dropped J off for his first day. I think he is use to my near-psychotic speed and obsessive picture-taking habit. He was calm and relaxed. Walked right in and started talking to the other kids who were gathering. No hug. No tears. No problem. Good thing I am not the type to get overly emotional when it comes to this sort of thing or I may have been deeply hurt. Nope. I still had to come home, clean the toy room, fix lunch for the others, change diapers, feed the baby, and put everyone down for a nap. Now I am off to cook dinner, photograph food, and gather ideas for the blog. And to answer your question, NO. I never stop...

3 comments:

  1. so cute!! what a big boy! i should totally have amelia go to her school next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the first day!! :) LOVE your camera! Whenever I can afford one, I'll need to pick your brain on the one to get! And second "Yay" for the moms who never stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... Totally saw your pictures on Facebook and just thought to myself, "dang! I need to be awesome too!"

      Delete